How to blog – part one
People love the idea of blogging. Google loves those who blog. So why don’t many people do it?
How to blog is a good question and one I often get asked. The main issue is confidence and having a subject to blog about. That, and time. I wrote a booklet for our customers that gives them 52 subjects to blog about, regardless of their business type. Thats one for each week of the year, and if you can keep up that pace, fair play to you!
I thought I’d share the contents of my blogging booklet with you over a series of blog posts. If you want the electronic version on your Kindle or Kindle app, you can download it on Amazon here.
Until then, here are ten blog subjects to start you off:
1) Make a bold prediction!
2) An unusual use of your product
3) A tip that makes your life easier
4) What are you looking forward to?
5) Make a checklist for your readers
6) Big up a supplier!
7) Tools of the trade
8) Your business in the community
9) A common myth in your business
10) Something no one knows about you
The booklet features loads more ideas and tips on how to blog effectively. What stops you blogging?